Lots of people have asked to see pics of our house and all the work Scott has done. He has been working so hard on this kitchen. It looks really great. My favorite part of these pics are that it's clean. It doesn't normally look this clean and streamlined. Way more cluttered. Oh well. That's life. You can also see our new chandelier that was picked out after months of arguing, storming out of the store in a fight, etc. I wanted something different. This is what Scott wanted. He won. He was right. (just don't tell him I said that)
The kitchen is beautiful! Okay, so it's worth the wait to get all the posts - it was so fun seeing you guys a couple of weeks ago. I hope we won't have to wait too long to see you again soon. We love you guys, and the house looks AWESOME! Send more pics!
Your house is beautiful. At the risk of getting myself in trouble; I love this house more than the one here. The kitchen is gorgeous. Scott has always done wonderful with his home projects but this time I do believe he went above and beyond any of the projects (even the banister there) he has worked on. I miss you guys.
Hey Leigh Anne. Nice kitchen. Call me. I talked to Jen Breckenridge last night and she geve me your blog address. Your kids are so cute! We have a blog too. Let's talk soon moffettmanor.blogspot.com Big Love- Mel
7 comments:
The kitchen is beautiful! Okay, so it's worth the wait to get all the posts - it was so fun seeing you guys a couple of weeks ago. I hope we won't have to wait too long to see you again soon. We love you guys, and the house looks AWESOME! Send more pics!
Love you.
Nice Pictures. It almost seems like it is a different kitchen 9he he). Where did you move the computer to??
Ok I'm so jealous! That kitchen is beautiful!!! :)
WOW!!! That kitchen looks fantastic! I love the tile work. Makes me feel like I got a tour of your house far far away :)
Beautiful home. Thanks for the tour, and I like the green wall too.:)
Your house is beautiful. At the risk of getting myself in trouble; I love this house more than the one here. The kitchen is gorgeous. Scott has always done wonderful with his home projects but this time I do believe he went above and beyond any of the projects (even the banister there) he has worked on. I miss you guys.
Hey Leigh Anne. Nice kitchen. Call me. I talked to Jen Breckenridge last night and she geve me your blog address. Your kids are so cute! We have a blog too. Let's talk soon
moffettmanor.blogspot.com
Big Love- Mel
Post a Comment