Monday, March 31, 2008

The ugliest bathroom in the world!






I don't know why I am sharing these frightening pics with you, but we have posted pics of how things look after the projects get finished.  So I thought you might be interested in how something looks before.  This project (unfortunately) is pretty low on the list because it's actually a very functional bathroom, so we'll attack the one that doesn't work at all first.  I keep checking HGTV to see if the show Save My Bathroom is looking for any new projects.  The shower (I actually call it the coffin) is 29 inches by 28 inches and the shower head is only 5 feet 3 inches high.  So Scott can't use it at all, and even I (at 5 feet 4 inches) get sprayed in the face when showering.  It is perfect for the kids.  The light fixture is something out of the Middle Ages, and I don't even want to speculate what they were thinking when they were paintin the wall.  (maybe leaves, maybe feathers?  But scary no matter what)  But when we're done with it, it will work for anyone.  More pics to come....
(I don't know why the shower pic posted sideways.  But rest assured, it really does run vertically.)

No comments: