Monday, March 31, 2008

Hooray for Kenna!!!


We are so proud of Kenna!  She brought home a rather sad assessment from her math class a week or two ago (and got in big trouble for it too).  She got 68%- not a passing grade- and was missing 5 out of 5  assignments.  Her math teacher let the kids take the assessments home to correct and told them to find any of the assignments they were missing to bring in (apparently, none of the kids did very well).  So Kenna found all 5 assignments (in her folder where they were supposed to be) and corrected the paper's mistakes.  Well, her new score was 98% with 5 out of 5 assignments turned in!  The other paper she is holding is a skills check she had to do for the same math class and she aced it!!  100%!!  She was so happy.  She usually just throws her assignments away after they are graded, but she specifically held on to these to show Scott.  She is really trying to improve her work and study habits and I am so proud of the progress she's made in just a couple of weeks.  Way to go Kenna!!!!!

3 comments:

Melinda said...

Great to hear from (and see) your family! You make me laugh! Looks like everyone is well, and Braden is still sucking his two fingers as well!

Natalie said...

I cannot believe how old McKenna looks. Your kids are growing so fast. We miss you guys!

Meg and Jeremy said...

Ok Scott I found your blog through Mandi's and I am really mad that she knew you had one before I did! I totally thought that I was the favorite cousin! Haha! J/K! It is good to see your family, they sure have grown. Keep in touch and check out our blog at nefffam.blogspot.com