Thanksgiving was a great day. I did absolutely nothing. I don't even think we got out of our pajamas that day. I read and slept and the kids watched tv, read and just hung out. Scott on the other hand was very busy. He made the whole meal himself. And just for the record, I did ask if I could help, he said no, and I wasn't going to beg. He was so nice to let me rest because he knew that the next day was the beginning of my least favorite time of the year- the retail holiday season. He is such a good man and an excellent cook, so dinner was- of course- delicious!
2 comments:
Oh what a nice hubby! He is a great cook. Glad you had a relaxing day.
What a nice guy. I love the days when you don't even get out of your jammies!! They are the best!
Post a Comment